Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sitting Up!

Sorry for the non-blogging this month!  There is this little thing called March Madness going on and it seems to have consumed our lives.  By the time we watch the games, check the 10 brackets that we have completed, and finally catch up on our sleep b/c of all the late KU games there leaves little time for the rest of the day.  Or that is my excuse anyways.  On top of that, we have had the most beautiful start to spring that we have been outside anytime we can get with walks, runs, and chasing Nellie around the neighborhood b/c she has busted through the invisible fence at least 4 times a day.  I think that my neighbors are starting to feel really sorry for me or think that I am cray-cray as Lainey and I are running down our cul-de-sac yelling "Wanna Treat Nellie???" at the top of my lungs.  This dog is giving me gray hair!   

What is new?  Well for the past two weeks Miss Lainey is loving a new view in life and that is sitting.  At first we were using the bobby to help support her sitting, but now this girl is sitting, balancing, and even using her hands for the famous "tripod" sit.  I have a feeling it won't be long until she starts moving...Lord help me! 
Such a pretty profile
My super sweet gal!

Sitting up with help of the boppy!





   

No comments:

Post a Comment