Friday, March 9, 2012

5 Months Old!

Happy 5 Month Birthday Laineybug!  I don't know where time is going, but it is flying by!

Butterball, Puddincup, Sweetpea, Chunky Monkey
Looking so grown up!
Pretty soon I will be asking for the car keys! 
The more months that she adds on, the chubbier her cheeks are getting! And we have added a new talent:
Thumb sucking!!
Here are the 5 Month Stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 14 oz
Height: 26.5 inches
What you are wearing:  6 months!  You grew right out of the 3-6 months clothes!
What you are eating:  Breast milk exclusively, but we will be starting baby food next month! Yea for avacados and squash!

Loves: Sucking my thumb, jumping in my jumperoo, grabbing at any and all toys, watching mommy and daddy eat/drink, reading books before bedtime, bathtime, watching Nellie, singing my nursery rhymes and going to music class/storytime, sitting up (almost by myself!), skyping with anyone and everyone, going for walks in my stroller on the nice days, and having playdates with new friends - Carver, Oliver, and the Bittie Twins aka Ben and Kate!

Dislikes:  Being cold after bathtime, pacifiers, bottles, being separated from mom,, being in my carseat for more than a half hour (and not being asleep).

Am I going to a hoe down mom?  What is with this skirt?

We are also working on not using the swaddle anymore as she is about ready to grow out of her sleep sack.  Needless to say, it has been a long couple of nights but each night is better than the last!  We are still NOT sleeping through the night and her schedule ususally looks something like this:  down b/w 7:00-7:30pm, up at 11:00pm, up at 3:00am, and then up for the day at 6:00-6:30am.  There have been times where she has either slept through the 11:00pm or 3:00am times and those nights have been glorious for me.  The thing that makes it all worth it is that she almost always wakes me up with coos and babbling in her crib.  Favorite time of my day no matter how exhausted I am!   

Happy Friday!

-Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment