Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lainey's Laugh and Giggles

Lainey has started to giggle and laugh more on a regular basis and it is the cutest thing in the world.  The first time she did it was when we were singing "If You Are Happy and You Know It!" and I melted!  Here are some videos of some other things that make her laugh/giggle.  Video Disclaimer:  again, please excuse my obnoxious voice. 

She loves it when I give her "kisses" on her cheeks, neck, and on the lips.  This always results in a smile, but I got a lot of giggles this day!


This was a little bit later...she didn't know whether to cry or laugh.  She is getting so good at expecting the next thing...like kisses or when we sing "POP! Goes the Weasel!"  Too cute!


I don't know where this song came from but Lainey loves it when B does it for her.  Of course, it never works quite as well when I do it. 

Enjoy!

-Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment